Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Rumor of Joy.......No Kiko Approval?


UPDATE 1/20/12:


NO JOY.


RUMOR FALSE.


KIKO RITE APPROVED.


THE NEO-CATS HAVE WON.





If the rumor just picked up from a Spanish language blogger is true, then our Holy Father Pope Benedict has held the line and refused to approve the grotesque Protestant-inspired manufactured liturgical cult  of the Neo-Catechumenal Way.

I post this because I will be praying, very hard, that this is true, because if it is, then I shall be very happy for a very long time.

I may just make a habit of being happy!

I shall whistle happy tunes all the day long.

I shall rejoice, and give thanks to God, that our Holy Father will not allow the wolves of the Kiko Kult to ravage the flock.

Please God let it be true.

Nothing would more console, encourage, and purify the Church, than would the sight of our lonely and frail Holy Father the Pope standing up against the huge amounts of money, power, and curial influence of the Neo-Cats............

And standing up, in a way that shall never be forgotten, for the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Faith.

Pope Benedict the Great?

No comments:

Post a Comment